HOW TO APPLY
1. Required Documents For Admission.
2. 10th standard Mark sheet with a certificate.
3. 11th standard Mark sheet.
4. 12th standard Mark sheet with a certificate.
5. Neet Qualify Necessary.
1. Required Documents For Passport
2. 10th standard Mark sheet.
3. 12th standard Mark sheet.
4. Residence Proof with RD (Electric Bill, Telephone Bill, Domicile, Voter card, Pan card, and Bank passbook, etc.
5. 8 Color photograph passport size.
6. Demand draft or cash Rs.1000/- Deposit at the passport office for journal Process.
1. Medical Report (HIV)
2. All document Legalization and translate From HRD & Embassy (self)
5. Air Ticket – Flight.
6. Miscellaneous Expenses (only for the first year) University fees
After you have landed at Avicenna Tajik State Medical University:
Your passport (international ID) shall be enrolled or registered by Ministry of Interior of Tajikistan within 5 days from the date of entry, not including holidays and end days of the week.
Assistance in enrollment (registration) and visa extension will be provided to the foreign students must get registered between 6 months and one year Passports must be presented to the Department of International Affairs, 1 month before the close of visa Failure to meet enrollment and visa terms brings about fine, set by Ministry of Interior of Tajikistan.
The due date for admission of International students based or depends on the selected program: Fall semester - Until fifth September.
Per Year Fee Structure (For Foreign Students):-
Tuition Fee for 'General Medicine' - 4500 USD Cost for Accommodation - 500 USD (Extra 1500 USD for Indian Mess).
The additional charges of Invitation, Visa, and so forth are payable at the admission time. The details are available with our Indian Associates.